Thursday, December 16, 2010

Catch Up Time!

Well... it took me getting my gallbladder removed in order for me to slow down enough to catch up on on my website and blog!  Geez.  Here is the latest fun from Pink Box Bake Shop. 

Thank God I have been blessed with AWESOME friends like Lois, Patty and Tracye AND an awesome husband...John... (my north star)... if it weren't for them, I don't know what I would have done to get the Harley cake out the door...(dad-gum gallbladder...who needs you anyway!!)


Cake was dark chocolate with dark chocolate fudge filling. 

Here are also some recent cakes to go out the door that have been in the throes of the delay since getting the retail shop and classrooms open at Pink Box Bake Shop.

This one was for Nanda and Marlon Vick... He's in the Gas field...which is appropriate as he is a GAS!
Nanda... what a wonderful lady she is... he is truly blessed to have her.  For those of you wondering what the heck this contraption is...its called a "re-boiler".  What a lot of fun to make ... NOT.  Cylinders are not as easy as it looks.  This cake was a Yellow and Chocolate Marble with Creme Bouquet buttercream filling... Thank you Tracye for being there for me... and also my wonderful HUBBY John!!


1 comment:

I would love to hear from you... but Please do not include anything profane and/or inappropriate, as I have small children on my lap at any given moment reading over my shoulder. Thanks!