Friday, February 12, 2010

Valentine's Day

Whew... the Valentine's rush is officially over!  All cookies are delivered to the kids' school.  Chocolate dipped strawberries delivered to a lover of strawberries in Edna.  All is well... so as I take a moment to relax I realized.  Ohhh I have extra cookies undecorated that need to be loved on.  So here went my  first "un-distracted play time".  Boy did it feel good. It has been a loooooong time coming!.

Now... Its time to tend to my kitchen ... WHAT A MESS!! LOL

Enjoy!

Cookies for the kids school... quickie fondant covered with chocolate drizzles.






 Here are the cookies I actually got to sit down and play with.  They are Royal Icing atop Lemony Sugar Cookies.

1 comment:

I would love to hear from you... but Please do not include anything profane and/or inappropriate, as I have small children on my lap at any given moment reading over my shoulder. Thanks!