Thursday, February 25, 2010

What WAS I THINKING!!

Okay... so maybe I bit off more than I can chew with this cake show entry.  Everything that could go wrong... did.  Her arms fell off (the Rice Krispy treats actually).  Her head fell off.... the fondant is tearing.... her hands look funky.... but she has GREAT LEGS!! ha ha.

I found this sculpture here in Victoria... and HAD to see if I could emulate it.  Well... right now she looks like Fiona from Shrek... sort of... okay shes just green.... and alien looking...that is a compliment.

Here are some progression pictures.  Pretty scary looking huh.??  When and IF I ever finish it... I will post the completed picture... I think I am going to use IT as a practice airbrushing dummy.

**Sometimes we just gotta know when to fold 'em and walk away.... with this one I'm running.

Thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you... but Please do not include anything profane and/or inappropriate, as I have small children on my lap at any given moment reading over my shoulder. Thanks!